Big Idea: Orbit, Pan, Zoom, Axes, Copy and Paste (Curriculum Objectives 1.2-1.5)
- Open up the Sketchup file used previously in 1.1b.
- Use the orbit tool to orbit around every dimension of your object.
- Use the pan tool to reposition your object.
- Use the zoom tool to look inside your object.
- Draw an object inside of your object. See if you can zoom out and see it from outside the building.
- Use the copy and paste functions to see if you can copy faces and build an exact replica of the object built in 1.1b.
Correct Your Work